Stripes

Friday, August 9, 2013

Anchor's away, matey!






                    So sorry I didn't post yesterday! I spent all mines time gambling and working on Little Kiddlet's! Giggles. But here I am todaaaaay! There's quite a few things happening today, which I am excited to talk about! But first I am going to talk about my gambling problem! I would have to blame mines friend Lessa. First she had the nerve to tp me to a greedy event she was hosting. And then tp'd me to Diesel Games, where I spent a lot of money on the Money Vault. How dare she! And she got me sooooo addicted that I went back to play Money Vault this morning. AND DID NOT WIN. I am never gambling again, unless one of you fund it. =D But I am kidding, I had fun with Lessa!


                    Also, this weekend Little Kiddlet's should be opening up! Yaaaaay! I just need to make like 2 more outfits, and you guys can take a look at what I've created! Muahahaha. But yush, there will be releases on 3 outfits, a cute freebie shirt, 2 shapes, an awesome gacha, and cute wall decals! AND. Everything is HALF off, because I love you guys, and because it's a grand opening sale! Be sure to join the group, and check out the info (i.e Custom shapes and outfits, landmarks, upcoming events, and more!). So looks for updates on the blog, and group notices in world. There also may be a little surprise! <3


                    Well, you all know that Collabor88 is now open! It just opened yesterday at midnight, and it's the anniversary of C88. AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN THAT STORE FOR 2 DAYS, OMG. Sorry for that heated moment, I just really want the L. Elizabeth hair there. I want it soooo bad! And then I can blog it, and you guys can go buy it, and we'd all be happy. But nooooo, the region is like, ALWAYS fully. I have such bad luck, it's not even funny. Which is why I am also quitting gambling, lololol! I have a theory though. That people put up lots and lots of bots, so no one can get in. And that way they can keep everything to themselves. Cries. That's probably it! But, if any of you are at C88 and you've seen the L. Elizabeth hair, please lemme know how it is!


                    Guessing you guys want to hear about this outfit, from one of my new favorite stores! Called, Little Closet! Love love love it! It's not too girly, and it's not too boyish! Perfect store for EVERYONE,  I bet all of you can find something you absolutely love in that store! And I believe, that it is nothing over 100L. How can you beat that? You can't, omg. So that is why you should definitely shop at Little Closet. I actually took this picture at [ Scribbled Hearts ], they do have a 3-minute auto return, but it is a really pretty sim, and great to take blog pictures at! \o/



                    But now for the credits, so you guys know what to get when you go shopping. But also, I would like to remind you guys that Limited50 is now out! I didn't buy anything there, but there are a lot of cute stuffs! Items from .click., Petite Bowtique, Baby Couture, Abby Lane, Baby Pie, and more! Everything seems to be going pretty fast, so you should hurry, hurry, hurry, and shop, shop, shop! But now, without further or due, credits! Dun dun daaaaaa!


Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Body (Baby Girl)
Skin - Mother Goose's - YU
Eyes - Redgrave - Oasis
Shape - My Own!
Hair - [e] - Soft - Golden Browns
Glasses - Rawr Muffinz - Giraffe Glasses - RARE
Shirt - Little Closet - Sail Away Tank - White
Shorts - Little Closet - Anchor Shorts - Black
Boots - Little Closet - Coal Moccasin Boots



                    And now for the links so you can have fun shopping! Woohoo! But I advise you to NOT gamble. If you have as much bad luck as me, you WILL loose all your allowance! Giggles.

Little Closet's limo: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scribbled%20Hearts/194/65/22     

Limited50's limo: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jubilee/157/97/23


                    Well, have fun shopping mines people! Don't rub it in too much if you get a lot of cute new stuff! Look for new information on Little Kiddlet's and other kids stores and events! Happy shopping!



- Logan               

No comments:

Post a Comment