Stripes

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Polka Dot Party!




                    Put your left arm in, put your left arm out, put your left arm in, and you shake it all about. Do the hokey pokey, and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about! Am I American Idol material yet? No, no? Okay. But, I thought that the Hokey Pokey song pertained to polka dots. I feel like, I am a great singer. When you're reading this, just picture me singing very Dulce. And that way we all win. ^_^


                    So, I still haven't gotten to Collabor88, which is A. OKAY. Because I'm giving up on getting the perf hair that is sold there. And since I can't get it, I am more positive that there are bots there, making sure their owner gets all the good stuff. Or maybe, it's people who have an event like Collabor88, and wanna keep people out, so we'll forget about C88 and go to their lame event! Ha! I bet my piggy bank allowance, of 25 cents, that that's it!


                    You all know, that summer is coming to an end, which is super sad. Because I do NOT want to go back to work (Imma teacher AND I take online classes). That will not be fun to handle. But, since summer is coming to an end, I will probably do another contest! Woooooh! So, if you have any ideas of what you would like the contest to be, then please feel free to message or notecard me! I am excited to do the contest, but sad that summer is coming to an end. Man, now I want ice cream to eat away my sadness.


                    Okay, this outfit is really cute. (I need to find new adjectives to describe stuff, hmmmm!) How about this. This outfit is amazingly adorkable! You can wear it to a tea party, or make it your dress to play in a mess! See how it rhythms? Giggles. Or you can wear it as a casual dress outfit! While playing in the mud. Muahahaha! It also has accessories, and a hair bow. It's from That's So {Kyoot}, where you can find outfits for any kind of mess or party, or mood you're in! And poses. If you're planning on snapping a few pics with your family, or maybe for your profile; then this is the place to shop!


                     Annnnnd now! For more info on the outfit, like what hair, skin, eyes, and shape I am wearing, please read on! =D


What I am wearing:

Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Body (Baby Girl)

Skin - AR - Shiloh Skin 

Shape - My own (Which is for sale in mines store, it's Kayla TD Shape!)

Eyes - Redgrave - Oasis (Mebbe I should change eyes, but these are so cute!)

Hair - [e] - Rumour - Golden Brown

Emote Hud - Say Cheese - Emote Hud (For free in world)

Outfit - That's So {Kyoot} - Jessica


                     If you are wanting some decor for your bedroom, or looking for background items in your own pic, read on, to get details on the scene. Which is just as important as the avi!


The Scene:

Vanity - {PB} - Darling Desk (Comes with crayons and paper to draw on!)

Chair - {PB} - Darling Desk Chair

Doll -  Toronto - Painters Mannequin

You can't see the sign that's on the wall but it's from Floorplan! There are a lot of signs, that are really cute, that you can chose from, from there!


That's so {Kyoot}'s limo: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EMERALD%20CITY/40/225/21


                    Welp! That's it for now folks. I am going to try to post again tonight, because I love making people spend their monies, and go shop, duh! But, go go go! Take your allowance, and your funds that you were saving for something special, and go shopping! Giggles. Happy shopping!



- Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment