Stripes

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rockin it, adult style!



               
                    So yush, this is my totally adorable adult avi. And I decided, that I was going to give you a taste of what you can get, if you too, also have an adult avi. But this post is a special occasion post, unless you guys want me to more adult posts, that's cool too, just lemme know!


                     Mines trial didn't work out, but we are still friends, so all is good! But any who, I am going to focus on Little Kiddlet's, blogging, and making friends! End working on getting better edited photos, cus those are always cool. But also looking for friends on my adult, so you can add me there too. And and


                   This post is going to be a little short, because I have another pose coming for you guys, and I promise this next post will come on today, like, in a few minutes. So stay tuned, for a few more minutes! But now more for this outfit!



The outfit:

Skin - Dunno where I got it
Shape - My own
Eyes - Cocaine Art Eyes - Safei Hazel
Hair - [e] - Flattery - Essentials pack
Mesh Feet - Noya - Bare, Flat, Mesh Feet
Outfit - Sunberry Co - Rayne


Hope you definitely go shopping after this, because after reading blogs today, I know I will! :D See you guys on the flip side. Happy shopping!






- Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment