Stripes

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man!


                    
                    Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man! Bake me a cake as fast as you can! Roll it, toss it up, mark it with an L and an A for Logan and Ada! I should sing as in intro for every post, shouldn't I? Since I am American Idol material! But but, big thanks to Ada who played patty cake with me, and was patient with mines net, while trying to arrange a picture! Ada also blogs for adults, and she has a gorgeous sense of style, so please check out her blog!  http://maybemayblog.wordpress.com/ And mebbe if you IM her, she will play patty cake with you, too! And some exciting news! Ada and I our on trial! \o/ \o\ /o/


                    So today is double trouble with lot's of Kyootness from That's So {Kyoot}! Which I absolutely love to wear clothes from there. I want all of them. Omg. -_- But but, definitely go and check out Peyton's store, because you will definitely find something you find so kyoot! So, why not spruce things up and add a fashionable adult to my picture, play patty cake, and give you the double, double, trouble of kyootness! From me, and Ada!


                    And we took the picture in Ada's living room. Which is really cute, and I love it, and omg. We are just so stinkin cute together. I can't even, I can't express it, gah! Our outfits match, the scene is perf, with the perf pose. Okay, I am done bragging! But the hair Ada is wearing, I want it so bad. I am gonna go shopping as soon as mines store is open. And I am going to go crazy with it! Imma go to Collabor, and Magika, and Mother Goose's, and That's So Kyoot, and Something Cute, and Petite Bowtique, and Marmelade! Ugh, I can't wait. So I guess that means, I have to get mines butt in gear, and get to making clothes! 


                     This is a little shorter of a post, cus I wanna spend time with mines Ada! But now for the clothes credits, and the scene credits! So get ready, because you will wanna go shopping after reading the credits!


What I am wearing:

Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby (Baby Girl)
Skin - Dunno where I got it - Charmy
Eyes - Redgrave - Oasis
Shape - My own! (Sold at mines store)
Hair - [e] - Story - Carrot Reds
Face sparkles - Turducken - Tinted Animated Face Sparkles
Pose - Say Cheese - Patty Cake
Outfit - That's So {Kyoot} - Anna


What Ada is wearing:


Skin: Glam Affair - LuLu

Hair: Magika [01] Now
Nails: Nailed It - Love Donna Flora!



Top: Tee*fy Milena Ruffle Blouse White
Bottoms: Tee*fy Aimee Tailored Ribbon Shorts Pink


                    And now for the glamorous scene, so you can drag your parents to go furniture shopping, which I love to shop for. Furniture shopping might be mines favorite kind of shopping, we'll have to see!


The Scene: 

Sofa - Lisp - Anna Sofa
Rug - Zigana - Rug Color
Table - Lisp - Anna Coffee Table - Brown
Book - Zark - Vulture Handmade Book
Chair - Lisp - Click Click Snapshot Chair
Knick Knack thingie - Zigana - Antique Abacus 
Bend - Second Spaces & Flowey - Morning Coffee Bench


                    So if you are looking to buy furniture, or wanna shop around for cute clothes, for your big or little, then I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope you all have fun shopping. Either if you are playing patty cake with your family, shopping, or snuggling on cute furniture, I hope you have loads of fun! Happy shopping!



- Logan



No comments:

Post a Comment