Stripes

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm a -Marmelade- monster!






                    Yay for Marmelade and monsters! So, I am super excited, BEYOND stoked that SunAnn has decided to make more boots. I totally missed them at Limited 50 Sale, they were gone WITHIN hours. And I couldn't get a chance to get any of them. But so fortunately, she made new boots. And they are hot hot hot! There are 8 pairs for ONLY 50L each, or a fat pack for 300L. Ugh, it's not fair! She is so creative, and I just seriously want everything she makes, because everything is so darn cute!


                    She also has an adorable night gown/shirt series, that comes in 4 colors. Which are blue, green, pink and purple I believe. I love all the nighties. And they come with slippers and a teddy. You can get the fat pack and mix and match too. Like a pink gown, with a blue and purple slipper, on each foot, and a green teddy. Perfect night outfit! Or if you are like me and are lazy all day, then throw on your PJ's and call it good! I decided on this outfit to wear these amazingly, adorable boots. They go really well! And if you get the pink night shirt, or the blue or the green, or even purple, there are many boots that can go with them. So I really suggest you go and check these things out!


                    And look at the cute monster! Or Alien, whatever it is! This is a rocketship play house, that mines trial mom got for me. And it is so adorable. I am looking forward to going into space and exploring, with my one and only monster friends. Thanks Ada for the playhouse, but be sure not to have more fun than me in it! Giggles. =D


                    Also, later tonight I will be blogging again, but of an outfit on my big adult. So look for that too! And look for me blogging a special item from my store. Which is in the process of making super cute outfits for you! Another exciting thing, my trial is going great, and I am just excited to be loved and have a family again, so yay for me!


                    Well that's it for now folks, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. I've just been busy being a kid and an adult, all in the same day. And busy with shopping, duh! But, like I said, look for more posts, and for Little Kiddlet's opening soon!


Credits:

Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Body (Baby Girl)
Skin - Dunno where I got it!
Shape - My own. (I do customs if you're interested!)
Eyes - AZ - Blue Ice Eyes
Hair - [e] - Other - Bright Blondes
Boots - Marmelade - Funky Boots 2 - Purple Waves
Outfit - Marmelade - Night Shirt - Purple
Pose - .click. - 'tude 4

Get your boots and night gown here!


The Scene:

Playhouse - Alouette - Cardboard Rocket
Monsters/Aliens - Alouette - Monster Photo Op



                    So you better go shopping, because I did a bunch of it, and have lots to show you. But don't spend all your money in one place. There are lots of events to go to, like Limited 50, Dream Garden, Arcade, Collabor 88, Heritage Gacha and more! But definitely go to Marmelade, because her store is perfect, and you will want it all! Now, go go go! Happy shopping!





- Logan


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment