Stripes

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Playing in the Grass!




                  So yes, I decided to start fresh. With my store and rl it's been hard to find time to snap a few pics and write up a post. So I do apologize, but I also thank those of you who stuck by me and my blog! Buuuut, I am very proud and happy to say, I rented a spot at Toddleedoo Mall, and am working on ads for my clothes and shapes and stuff. So look for LM's and new posts to mines store, and for those goodies! You can also join the Little Kiddlet's group! (Links will be posted later on in the post.)


                There are many many goodies for me to share with you in this post! I would like to give a berry big special thanks to Alice, who graciously posed with me. Even though it was a hard picture to take with the grass everywhere. But to be honest, we loved getting in the grass and all messy! We took the picture at Heritage Adoption Center, it is a pretty sim, like omg! I love taking pictures there, when they have rezzing open! But if you are looking to be adopted or just to hangout, there is also room for that, and not just obsessive picture taking!


               So you all know, Alice got me addicted to gachas, darn hers! Giggles. But if you all love gachas as much as me, and kids events as much as me, then you will find this list below helpful!

Heritage Gacha Garden - Now Open

Woodland Adventures - Now Open

Dream Garden - Now Open

Also, I just found out, that .click. has a bunch of gachas out at their store! Imma play them all and see what I can match up, and blog it! Most of the gachas are 25L there, but one if 35L, that's a price you can't beat!


              I'm beyond excited that there are so many gacha and kids events out, another reason to blog more, shop more, but sadly, spend mines money more! Nehehe. But you should definitely check them all out! Anyways, both of our outfits are from Something Cute. Which is Alice's store. Her store is sooooo cute I am so jealous! She has many outfits, for every taste. Whether you like being a princess, or a tomboy. Beach stuff, winter stuff, summer stuff! And everything is a fair price!


             The pose is from Say Cheese, it's called Cuteness, and it really is filled with cuteness. I think this pose is mainly for friends! You can share a snuggle with your favorite snuggle partner, your best friend, and in this case, Alice is mine! But since you guys know I love gachas, I went crazy with the ones at Little Closet. Those bunny socks in the pictures are so adorable, and a RARE! I think I played it at least 10 times, and because it's only 20L a play, for those cute bun bun socks! And there's also a huggable pillow gacha there!


So now for the credits, and links! I decided that Alice's skin, shape, and hair will remain a secret, because I didn't ask her permission to post those, so I will tell you her outfits and mine! Giggles.


What Logan is wearing:

Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Body (Baby, girl)
Hair - Magika - Little
Skin - Mother Goose's - YU
Eyes - Redgrave - Oasis
Shape - Regan gave it to me ^_^
Glasses/Necklace - Petite Bowtique - Maddie (White)
Socks - Little Closet - Rainbow Bun bun Socks (RARE)
Outfit - Something Cute - BunStache Outfit


What Alice is wearing: 

Outfit - Something Cute - Paris


And drum roll please! I will now be presenting you links to Something Cute and Heritage!

Something Cute: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Royal%20Crown/143/87/22

Heritage: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Miracle%20Love/149/95/22

There you are, folks!



If you would like something of yours blogged, please feel free to IM me inworld (LoganElise), and we can figure something out! Would be happy to help.


Well everyone, I hope you have fun playing those gachas, and happy shopping!



- Logan


No comments:

Post a Comment